CuraGuard in residential homes or nursing care
live without worrying
FallProtect will alert your staff immediately in the event of a resident suffering a fall, allowing you to get to them in those precious minutes, even seconds after they fall, with obvious benefits for their wellbeing and the outcomes you can provide for them.
You can also use CuraGuard to keep residents’ significant others best informed about the health and wellbeing of their loved one* in real time, clearly demonstrating the transparent quality of service being received.
THE BENEFITS OF CURAGUARD IN RESIDENTIAL HOMES OR NURSING CARE
- CuraGuard improves the visibility of residents health, acting as an early warning system and highlighting any deterioration of health early
- Our digital home care solution provides improved monitoring, enabling timely intervention and reducing non-elective secondary care admissions and time spent in hospital
- CuraGuard promotes integration with other clinical systems, improving coordination between care homes and the NHS and allowing the effective use of specialised community nursing teams
- Instant access to data means informed choices and better decisions can be made so improving outcomes
- The system supports earlier hospital discharge and reduces delayed transfer of care, giving clinicians the confidence that a patients needs will be met within the care home setting
- CuraGuard encourages the patient to become involved in the management of and actively contribute to their own care.