curaguard™ at home
Empowering patients to live independently
Should you suffer from a long term or chronic condition, if you are rehabilitating from an injury or recovering from a surgical procedure, if you feel vulnerable at home for any reason, curaguard™ enables you to manage your own healthcare while your care and medical support team looks on ready to act as soon as they are needed.
CURAGUARD™ AT HOME BENEFITS
- CuraMinder helps to keep you safe, providing reminders for doctor or hospital appointments and letting you know when it is time to take medication
- Gone will be the fear of suffering a medical emergency, serious fall or injury without anyone else knowing or coming to your aid
- Your heath can be tracked through the day and night, whatever your location. Many health monitoring services operate only when you are at home: curaguard™ moves with you, protecting you in any location*
- CuraAlert can be tailored for you, generating alerts specific to your conditions, circumstances and recommendations from health professionals
- You can allow your GP or family members to have access to CuraGuard’s dynamic dashboard so your health can be monitored over time, enabling early identification of concerns
- If you need medical assistance, real time vital signs can be transmitted to emergency services on their way to you, ensuring you receive treatment relevant to your immediate condition
BOOK A DEMO
curaguard™ requires no infrastructure.
See the benefits of curaguard™ by requesting a demo today.
Why introduce curaguard™ home monitoring service into your business?
- curaguard™ improves monitoring, highlighting any deterioration of health and enabling early intervention, and reducing non-elective secondary care admissions and time spent in hospital, thus protecting revenue.
- curaguard™ promotes integration with other clinical systems, improving coordination between care homes and the NHS and allowing the effective use of specialised community nursing teams.
- Instant access to data means better informed choice and decision-making
- The system promotes earlier hospital discharge and reduces delayed transfer of care, giving clinicians and social care professionals the confidence that a patients needs will be met within the home setting.
- curaguard™ encourages the patient to become involved in the management of their own care plan and enables them to see any improvements or decline in their health over time.
- curaguard™ can be integrated with any current I.T. System currently in use and therefore minimising set up costs.